Warriors of the Portal Warriors of the Portal

Best animation of all time

It's the first time I've ever seen a 3-D animation so smooth, full of characters and epic like this. And more of all, it has a lots of easter eggs (Saving some characters, choosing who wins the final battle...) and that's why it should deserve a permanent feautre in the frontpage. It was just like a Newgrounds Rumble movie, and believe me, I would pay anything to watch this as a full 2 hours movie.

Pico's Brother Pico's Brother

Without words

It was so epic and dramatic at the same time. I loved the idea of making a brother for Pico (So strange that no one do it before). And the ending was just so fabulous. I hope we can see a second part or something like this someday.

Two Minutes Of Terror Ep3 Two Minutes Of Terror Ep3

Scary

That was a very good ending for the series. And it also scared me a lot. I'll be waiting to see another one ^^

johnathan-wrathborne responds:

I"m glad you liked it. I'd feel better if the same group of assholes werent lowering my score to keep me from winning anything in the halloween competition.

Silent Hill:Distant Scars Silent Hill:Distant Scars

A great Silent Hill flash game

The ambientation makes me feel like if I was really playing the first Silent Hill, although it lacked of puzzles (Having only one, more or less "difficult"), it had some monsters on it. Not too many, but at least there were some. I also love that you're showing us Kauffman past, as he only appeared in the first Silent Hill and had lots of things merged in mystery. The only thing I think you should fix is the option to move when you encounter a monster, as I managed to escape from all the encounters in the game easily. You should try something like making the arrows dissapear until you kill them. It would be more effective.

LoneLyBoy16 responds:

shootin for that next time :)

Silent Hill: Hell Demo Silent Hill: Hell Demo

Scary as hell

And I didn't found any monsters yet =D

Heist II - Greed is Hell Heist II - Greed is Hell

Scary as hell

It's a good sequel, but I have a question. I have bought the nigthvison googles, and in the stairs I can see a bright square. How I can open it? I searched a lot of walkthrougs, but they don't say anything abut this.

Ching Chongin Ching Chongin

Awesome

My words can't describe how I feel watching this, so I can only say good work.

TheShadling responds:

Thanks mate!

waiting for the bus waiting for the bus

I love it

It's very cool. I loved when I get to the village in the game, and your drawing is like the game itself. I hope you make more FF9 drawings. I would like to see Terra drawed by you ^^

Dark Church Dark Church

Spooky

You managed to make an atmosphere of fear with the church and the lightning. Good work ^^