Silent Hill:Distant Scars Silent Hill:Distant Scars

A great Silent Hill flash game

The ambientation makes me feel like if I was really playing the first Silent Hill, although it lacked of puzzles (Having only one, more or less "difficult"), it had some monsters on it. Not too many, but at least there were some. I also love that you're showing us Kauffman past, as he only appeared in the first Silent Hill and had lots of things merged in mystery. The only thing I think you should fix is the option to move when you encounter a monster, as I managed to escape from all the encounters in the game easily. You should try something like making the arrows dissapear until you kill them. It would be more effective.

lifesadream52 responds:

shootin for that next time :)

Silent Hill: Hell Demo Silent Hill: Hell Demo

Scary as hell

And I didn't found any monsters yet =D

Heist II - Greed is Hell Heist II - Greed is Hell

Scary as hell

It's a good sequel, but I have a question. I have bought the nigthvison googles, and in the stairs I can see a bright square. How I can open it? I searched a lot of walkthrougs, but they don't say anything abut this.

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Awesome

I can't stop playing this game. It's one of the best games I've seen in NG. And for all those people who want to get all the medals, here's a guide:

Facerape: After you get to the next room where you get the chainsaw, kill he agent in front of you, and when Torture (The giant agent) appears, chainsaw his face until the medal appears.
A winner is you: Only beat the game.
Pacifist: Through the game you will find two agents pinned up (One in the ceiling after you enter inside one of the pillar buildings, and the other in the left wall in the chainsaw room). You only have to be careful and don't attack them.
True face of evil: At the end of the game, when you destroy the Improbability Drive and Tricky turns again to normal, give him a punch in his face (If you have a gun waste your amunnation without pointing it to Tricky or you'll have to repeat the game again to get the medal).

Sonic Dress Up Game Sonic Dress Up Game

Cool

It's very good for your first time. I love it, sister. Don't stop doing this ;)

FHTH: Chapter 2 - Part B FHTH: Chapter 2 - Part B

Awesome

That part is better than the last one. And scary. I'll wait to the next chapter.

lifesadream52 responds:

Thanks! Keep in touch!

The Visitor The Visitor

Very good.

It's a good game, man. And I learned how I can change the final. You must make this:
1-Close the door.
2-Open the water of the bath.
3-Use the Toilet paper.
4-Click the Toilet.
5-open the closet.
6-Plug it.
7-Use it in the bath.

Soul Sister Soul Sister

Cool.

Very good. It cost to me some hours because I haven't found the password, but I finished it. And the history is very interesting. Please, make the complete game.

dawnland responds:

Hi, and thank you very much for hi grade and kind words. Time for completion will probably never come, but reviews like your's make one consider it anyway ;)
Spread the word/link to as many as you can, ha!
/Daniel