Warriors of the Portal Warriors of the Portal

Best animation of all time

It's the first time I've ever seen a 3-D animation so smooth, full of characters and epic like this. And more of all, it has a lots of easter eggs (Saving some characters, choosing who wins the final battle...) and that's why it should deserve a permanent feautre in the frontpage. It was just like a Newgrounds Rumble movie, and believe me, I would pay anything to watch this as a full 2 hours movie.

Pico's Brother Pico's Brother

Without words

It was so epic and dramatic at the same time. I loved the idea of making a brother for Pico (So strange that no one do it before). And the ending was just so fabulous. I hope we can see a second part or something like this someday.

Two Minutes Of Terror Ep3 Two Minutes Of Terror Ep3

Scary

That was a very good ending for the series. And it also scared me a lot. I'll be waiting to see another one ^^

johnathan-wrathborne responds:

I"m glad you liked it. I'd feel better if the same group of assholes werent lowering my score to keep me from winning anything in the halloween competition.

Fatherly Bonds Fatherly Bonds

Very funny

I laughed a lot with this flash. Specially at the ending. And for those who are trying to find the easter egg, you must click on the tank at the loading screen (You will find it at the left).

Madness: Rising Madness: Rising

Awesome

It's the best tribute of Madness Combat I ever seen. And I'm glad that you still work with flash animations.

Two minutes of terror EP2 Two minutes of terror EP2

Awesome

It's better than the first one. It was even more scary, and it almost gave me a heart attack. And by the way, this James remembers me the James from Silent Hill 2. It's the same James, or you only used him as model for this character?

johnathan-wrathborne responds:

He's just modeled after james really.

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

Amazing

It's the best flash you ever made. Keep with this work, man.

Sonic adventure2 in 4 min Sonic adventure2 in 4 min

Very good

Knuckles: Wow Sonic, you destroyed the destruction cannon.
Sonic: Yeah, but no thanks to Sonic.
Shadow: For the 20th time, I am Shadow!

F E A R F E A R

Very good.

I was fascitaned when I see that animation a long time ago. It scare and impressioned me. You have all my gratification.

N.G. Showdown N.G. Showdown

This animation rulz.

For me, you are the only who can participate in Pico Day 2008. I don't ever seen something like this since Madness Combat or Super Mario Bros Z. Make more animations.